cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
YUMMY! BLOATED

DA DONG Beijing

K9 Kafe-Dog Cafe review

Hai Tian Lou

Nando’s Famous Peri-Peri Chicken

Union Farm Eating Place review

Shishi says hi

23 April 2010:)

affiliates

Xiaohan Yisan Jiayan Wenting CHUNSHUEN
Sunday, June 6, 2010 @ 3:55 AM
Hai Tian Lou Review
Hai Tian Lou aka the Famous Award Winning Cantonese Restaurant
The Summary
  • Restaurant:Hai Tian Lou 海天楼
  • Location:Pan Pacific Hotel Level37
  • Price:4/5
  • Value for Money:4/5
  • Ambience:3/5( To be advise)
  • Average spending:$52++ per pax
  • Total bill:$367.20
  • Suitable:Family
  • Will you visit again:Yes I will if they improve on their service
  • Must Try:Wasabi Prawn,Herbal prawn, Sir Fry Black pepper ostrich meat
  • Don't bother trying:XO carrot cake



Black pepper fish
Must Try!Herbal Prawns

Beancurd


Must try!Sir Fry Black pepper ostrich meat



The desserts





Must Try! Best Char Siew bao ever!










Must try! Wasabi prawns!











As father’s day is around the corner, my sisters and I decided to bring our parents for Brunch. It was my first visit to Hai Tian lou and I heard great raving about their food and service from my sister. We were given a table with the view of the Singapore’s flyer. I would say was pretty good. The menu provides a great variety of choices especially for prawn lovers. We started with the soup 佛跳墙 which I say it was pretty good. The restaurant is rather generous for their ingredients. From the smallest ingredient like mushroom to Fish everything are fresh. I would say its worth the price that we are paying for the food.It Is worth to try but not on a regular basis .
One of the must try Herbal Prawn took almost an hour to prepare. That was so ridiculous isn’t? After I sarcastically asked another waiter have the kitchen managed to catch the prawns from the sea for my dish .within 5 mins, the dish magically appeared on my table just like magic. As for my second serving for herbal prawn it took less than 20misn to serve.

Previously I went to their competitor Jade at one Fullerton. The ingredient used was not as good as compared to Hai Tian lou there is a point that will make me wants to go back to JADE again is their service! I’m very particular when it comes to service. Two biggest taboos that should not made by five stars hotel like Pan Pacific and Fullerton are forget about guest’s order and pulling a long face. I’m pretty disappointed with Hai Tian lou’ service. There is waitress by the name yee mei. She had gave us super black faced wherever she serve a dish to us and pretend that she didn’t saw my signal for her. She would rather stand around the table pretending that she was very busy but she was busy talking with the fellow colleagues and show no interest to serve our food at all. Since she are having problems with serving us food then she should not be a waitress in the first place.

back to top?
recent entries

HELLO SINGAPORE WE NEED SOME TRUTHFUL FOOD REVIEW ... I would say most of my medical leave for work was ... I felt guilty Our first outdoor day:) I felt stupid at this moment I'm tired I had a simple dinner for my belated birthday cele... My dream wedding gown My first flea market Lack of time
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS