cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
YUMMY! BLOATED

DA DONG Beijing

K9 Kafe-Dog Cafe review

Hai Tian Lou

Nando’s Famous Peri-Peri Chicken

Union Farm Eating Place review

Shishi says hi

23 April 2010:)

affiliates

Xiaohan Yisan Jiayan Wenting CHUNSHUEN
Saturday, June 5, 2010 @ 6:34 AM
HELLO SINGAPORE WE NEED SOME TRUTHFUL FOOD REVIEW PLEASE!



Hi Peeps.

I believe most of the Singapore love gourmet as much as I do. Whenever I saw a food review about a new restaurant , I will definitely drag my Boyfriend, my Girlfriend or my irritating sister to go try with me.

BUT!
I would say most of the food review on the magazine or the papers ARE NOT TRUTHFUL ENOUGH!
AND
I'm one of the people who naively believed that Newspaper or magazine wont cheat me!
I finally realized most of the food reviews are not truthful at all.I'm not saying all the reviews are fake but really we do need some honest review isn't it? I'm person who love to dine in restaurant or anywhere that serves me . I'm also a person who is extremely particular about service.I got the guts to admit that I had scream at countless waitress or waiter in Singapore or even overseas because their terrible service.BUT I do write in to praise the restaurant if their service is great:)


The Summary:


Restaurant:Nando’s Famous Peri-Peri Chicken
Price:2.5/5
Value for money:2.5/5
Average spending per pax:$19 to $25
Tried:1/4 BBQ Chicken in Mild flavor with Rice.
Ambience:3.5/5
Suitable:Friends gathering& office lunch
Will you visit again: I don't think so.
Location:Bugis Parco

I saw this food review on newspaper this morning and I dragged Miss Teo along this time round. I walked past it with Boyfriend before and it was packed with people so I secretly told myself that I have to visit it one day.



I was really excited when I entered the restaurant.It was filled with aroma of BBQ smell made me had high expectation for the food.

The photo on the menu looks mouthwatering and very appealing.I had a hard time to decide my portion for the BBQ chicken as it was the first time i encounter restaurant that serve 1/4 chicken.

The chicken taste pretty normal. At the first few bites, I still thinks that they're good but after a few mouthful of it. It taste pretty normal and nothing much special about it.

Somehow they don't have a strict standard regarding the flavoring and the portion for the food.Xiaohan's portion was much bigger than mine even though we ordered 1/4 chicken.Hers was extremely salty and mine taste pretty okay.That funny girl still thinks that was her taste bud mild function that she finds it salty.I finds it very insincere that restaurant that the food they serve are not hot at all.AND they don't serve ice water at all.:( I believed that most Singaporeans are willing to pay for the ice water.Somehow they gave me the feeling that we are forced to purchase a drink;(.The food presentation was pretty horrible. It just dump onto a plate without any dressing.

While waiting for our food to be serve, we noticed that there were a number of customer queueing to enter restaurant when there were a number of empty tables available.

Only one sentence to conclude for this restaurant, they lack of sincerity in customer service, food presentation and food preparation.


Let pictures do the talking.

My portion of chicken.Looks miseriable isn't it!

Xiaohan's portion



My disappointed looks!HAHAHA

Stay tune for Hai tian Lou food review:D

back to top?
recent entries

I would say most of my medical leave for work was ... I felt guilty Our first outdoor day:) I felt stupid at this moment I'm tired I had a simple dinner for my belated birthday cele... My dream wedding gown My first flea market Lack of time You are the worst travel mate ever!I got pissed of...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS