cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
YUMMY! BLOATED

DA DONG Beijing

K9 Kafe-Dog Cafe review

Hai Tian Lou

Nando’s Famous Peri-Peri Chicken

Union Farm Eating Place review

Shishi says hi

23 April 2010:)

affiliates

Xiaohan Yisan Jiayan Wenting CHUNSHUEN
Sunday, August 1, 2010 @ 7:57 AM
I'm having a hard time to finish my literature review that is due on this Wednesday.
It's not even 50% done.
I had so much fun during this week and last week that I cant focus at all.
Uni life is all about fun not studying hard:D.
Slowly I start to like my uni life especially my project mates.
Well some friends come and goes while some friends will stay by our side.
Even though, I just got to know my uni mates but they even bother plan a surprise for xiaohan's birthday and stuff.
Well some friends of mine don't even remember my existence whenever that it comes to fun.
I'm so disgusted by your so called friendship
Well FUCK OFF BITCHES:D
CIAO
back to top?
recent entries

It ended on my girlfriend's birthday.Somehow,I don... Strangers->acquaintances->Friends->Bestfriends->st... sigh The Cambridge Satchel Company Batchel in Yellow 大董烤鸭店(金宝汇店) The caffeine addict I feel fugly now:( I had never enjoy working so much.somehow I start ... Transit in progress
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS