cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
YUMMY! BLOATED

DA DONG Beijing

K9 Kafe-Dog Cafe review

Hai Tian Lou

Nando’s Famous Peri-Peri Chicken

Union Farm Eating Place review

Shishi says hi

23 April 2010:)

affiliates

Xiaohan Yisan Jiayan Wenting CHUNSHUEN
Saturday, October 30, 2010 @ 11:13 PM
The long awaited November arrived
Three papers down and I'm left with one more to go. Saturday's paper was a nightmare. I don't even understand what is the question asking about.It's as if I'm taking paper in foreign language.I just hope that I can pass the module and I'll work harder for my remaining semesters.

Let's enjoy this precious Sunday. back to top?
recent entries

After staying at home to mugging for almost 3 week... Take a break and a deep breath Taking a break My shopping loots I've staying at home for the past 4 days.There goe... What is your 21st birthday wish? I can't wait for my examinations to be over.Guess ... ;( The world is full of poker faces. I've decided to shut up.You're always right and re...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS