cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
YUMMY! BLOATED

DA DONG Beijing

K9 Kafe-Dog Cafe review

Hai Tian Lou

Nando’s Famous Peri-Peri Chicken

Union Farm Eating Place review

Shishi says hi

23 April 2010:)

affiliates

Xiaohan Yisan Jiayan Wenting CHUNSHUEN
Monday, November 8, 2010 @ 6:29 AM
I really hate
  • she is fucking rude -don't knock whenever she enter my room and peek into my laptop on my work. When I'm supposed to be her superior
  • she is proud- she always want to correct the newcomers when it's none of her business and she will ignore them whenever those issues she cant solve it.
  • she has no one in her eyes. - she always ignore me and my bosses.
  • she is super duper unhygienic .- she fucking spilt in the office with those disgusting sound
  • she enjoy playing the stabbing game in the office.

back to top?
recent entries

stubborn me I'm really disappointed when I saw the facebook post. I'm confused! Yummy The long awaited November arrived After staying at home to mugging for almost 3 week... Take a break and a deep breath Taking a break My shopping loots I've staying at home for the past 4 days.There goe...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS